Are you using Pinterest as you should?
I’m not just talking about just searching for bedroom decor, hairstyles or bathroom designs (these are still totally ok to search for by the way!) but I’m referring to creating eye catching graphics and being consistent with your pinning to drive those clicks back to your blog or small business?
And if you’re not at all using to Pinterest market your business, they you’re missing out!
Pinterest is one of my favourite tools. I have proven results and have seen increases as high of 98% from one month to the next on click throughs but like alot of things in digital marketing… slow and steady wins the race… it can take a while.
I see so many people giving up because they’re expecting results in a week but it takes time, consistency and of course clickable pins to say the very least!
It’s time that the majority of people do not have… I get that but don’t worry that’s where I can help!
- create & design multiple pins and assist with brand styling
- create boards
- apply for entry to group boards and tribes (Tailwind account required)
- monitor your Pinterest analytics
- assist in creating a schedule
- ensure your account is optimise for business
- optimise your blog images for Pinterest and create multiple pinable images
- organise and update your Pinterest portfolio
- set up a Tailwind account for automatic pinning
- arrange your Tailwind loop so you need to do very little ever again!
The best bit it that Pinterest management starts from as little as £80/month with pin design available from just £30!
Drop me an email to discuss your requirements and get Pinterest on your side!