5 ways a virtual assistant can help your business
"This post may contain *affiliate links."
"For more information please see our Disclosure Policy
Chances are you’ve chosen to work for yourself because you want to be free of having to report to someone, you want to do things your way and on your terms! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that whatsoever… I did exactly the same in July 2018!
One thing though that many home working self employed business owners struggle with though is letting someone else in and letting things go.
I completely get it; it’s your business, it’s been just you for so long it can be scary… but it can also be one of the best thing you could ever do.
Here are 5 ways a Virtual Assistant can help your business;
- saves you time. There is not enough hours in the day to do everything… everyone knows that whether you’re a parent, a manager, a home working business owner. By getting someone else in to help you with your business allows you to go to that school assembly or even concentrate on something else that only you can do.
- Provides flexible support. You can go on holiday!! Who is going to post that blog post when you’re away or manage your socials? Sure you can schedule it in advance but you don’t NEED to rush around like headless chicken before you go on holiday. You will have enough on your plate and you’re not superman/woman! If you have a VA you trust to manage your blog whilst you’re away then that can be a god send and pressure that would be immediately lifted from your shoulders knowing that you’re still pushing out those articles without you even being there. My ready to publish SEO package is a prime example of this whereby as a blogger you do nothing but create content and I do all the bits that take the time!
- Views of your blog from fresh pair of eyes. When you’re working on something day in day out you cannot always see the wood from the trees. It’s always nice to have a fresh pair of eyes who can make suggestions for improvement or (constructively!) ask you to never do anything like that again !
- You only pay for the time you need. We offer hourly rates and package deals.
- They can do the things you hate doing! Just because you dislike something it doesn’t mean everyone does.. you know that one thing that pains you to do each week and mentally drains you? Outsource it!
I hope this helps and if I can be of any assistance in your business or blog then feel free to drop me an email.
Thanks for reading!